Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ink and Paper

Got a nice little feature and AD running in this Mays issue of Southwest Art Magazine. I have a little show with New Masters Gallery in Carmel, so this AD is set to coincide with that.  I think both the article and AD turned out well. Though part of me would have liked a few more pages of copy to feature more art and a lot more talk - but I guess that'll have to wait for another time, and I know I'm being greedy!  ;-)




You can see the works I have in the show, if you follow this link http://www.newmastersgallery.com/ArtistsWX/Wilson,%20Angus%201.htm. Also you might consider visiting my web page at www.anguspaintings.com, at the bottom of ever page there's a link for my E newsletter. I only send out about 4 or so emails a year (so it shouldn't get annoying), but it's a great way to keep in touch my current events.


1 comment:

  1. Saw it!~ Congrats, and best of luck on your show!!

    ReplyDelete