Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Santa Fe - Paint Out!

Just returned from a long weekend in Santa Fe, NM for a group show opening and the 'Paint Out' festival. I had a great time and met some old friends and made many new ones, I also got some painting done!

Here's a couple of pictures of some of my art in the Gallery (Ventana Fine art-(800) 746-8815). It's a beautiful gallery and the staff are wonderful, giving all their artists great space and light to make the works really look really nice!



.
Here I am painting outside the gallery during the 'paint out' festival. It's a great event to visit the galleries in Santa Fe and there's so many artists to see in action. There's even a parade down the street!



One of the paintings I produced and almost finished.


And finally, a shot of Ghost Ranch as the sun sets. I drove up there with my art friend Kevin Courter. We both took scores of great photos as the sun crawled across the valley bathing the cliffs in wonderful colors and tones.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment